We are seeking a dynamic and professional Cambodian to fill the following position:
Job Title: Project Officer/Trainer - Empowering CSOs and Marginalized Community in Cambodia to Claim Land Tenure Security
Report to: Project Coordinator
Position status: One-year contract with potential extension
Place of Assignment: Phnom Penh (with travel to the provinces as required)
Position Purpose: The Project Officer/Trainer's main job is to assist the Project Coordinator to ensure the implementation of the Project is smooth and effective within CCHR. As part of CCHR's Project, the Project Officer/Trainer will help ensure efficient and effective implementation of the Project, and ensure work conducted under the Project meet the Project's objective, which is to secure greater land tenure for the most marginalized communities in Cambodia through good governance, strengthened accountability, and inclusive policy making.
Qualifications. Skills and Experience:
• University degree in human rights, law, social sciences or a related subject;
• At least two years experiences of providing project support, organizing and conducting trainings and events related to human rights;
• Experience of report writing;
• Experience in developing training materials, and facilitating the training of vulnerable communities;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure on challenging and sensitive issues;
• Ability to work independently and in a team with high levels of responsibility;
• Fluency in written and spoken Khmer and English; and
• Knowledge of computer skills (MS. Word, Excel, Internet and email).
Full Job Description can be viewed/downloaded from: http://cchrcambodia.org/job
Please send your resume and cover letter along with minimum expected salary via email to [email protected] with the subject title "Application for Project Officer/Trainer" or to CCHR Office: # 798, Street 99, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The position is opened for national applicant. Suitably qualified number of women, minorities, and people with disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
For further support, please contact our administration at: Tel: +855 (23) 726 901