ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
• Coordinate and produce quality print and multimedia communication tools for the school community, to include scheduling, design, editing, coordinating, printing and distribution of school publications.
• Design, layout and timely delivery of advertisements, banners, posters, etc.
• Coordinate and produce Weekly Announcements
• Coordinate, generate and publish school newsletter
• Collaborate with administrators and faculty to confirm and update content of ISPP online handbooks, publications and website materials
• Manage and update parent portal content for internal communications
• Provide ongoing research to understand current trends, channels for delivery and publishing technologies and applications for communicating between school and community
• Survey support and administration
• Provide occasional support with events organization
• University degree, preferably in graphic design, communications, or other related disciplines and at least 2 years experience in communications and desktop publishing in an international environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proven knowledge of schools’ communication needs and understanding of school operations
• Layout design proficiency; skilled in the use of desktop design software - Adobe Creative Suite, i.e. InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Experience with Google Sites and web content management systems (Web CMS)
• Excellent production skills: preparing files for print, ensuring error-free work
• Proficient in the use of current communication technologies and tools
• Strong organizational ability, time management skills, capacity to work calmly and productively under pressure, and ability to adapt to changing demands
• Ability to establish effective working relationships with staff, parents and students
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Positive and dynamic can-do attitude and ability to work in a team
• Act as initial contact for all prospective parent enquiries, providing information & assistance during admissions process
• Act as ongoing liaison and support for parents
• Handle and manage data through filing systems and database
• Support the overall development of the communications office and advancement
• University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Education; or equivalent combination of education and international experience.
• Understands and communicates to prospective families the school’s various programs and unique offerings.
• Have proven skills in building relationships in a multicultural environment
• Communicate fluently and effectively in English both verbally and in writing
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with covering letter and references to:
Mr. Ty Chandy / HR Manager
158 Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh / Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 29th April 2015