QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTOR
|Position Title:||Quality Insurance Inspector|
|Reporting To:||Quality Assurance Manager/ Chief Inspector of Quality Assurance|
|Contact and Apply:||[email protected]|
With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise ever-expanding portfolio:
• Owned - Bates®, Chaco®, Cushe®, HyTest®, Hush Puppies®, Keds®, Merrell®, Saucony®, Sebago®, Soft Style®, Sperry Top-Sider®, Stride Rite Children's Group®, Track 'n Trail®, Wolverine®, and Wolverine® Leathers
• Licensed - Cat® Footwear, Harley-Davidson® Footwear, and Patagonia® Footwear
We invite you to get to know our products, our people, and the company that has been making big strides and doing great things since 1883.
With the current fast - paced expansion, we are going to recruit 02 Quality Assurance Inspectors based in Cambodia.
To implement and help manage the company Quality Management System (QMS) and conduct quality inspection to make sure that the quality standards are completely met
1. Follow company Quality Management System (QMS) and quality standard to perform the OA inspection duty.
2. Assist supervisor and manager in tracking purchase order by adhering to the Critical Paths.
3. Implement and preserve our "Working Model".
4. Participate in T4 Trials & Tear Down meeting for all new programs when necessary.
5. Conduct the inspection of incoming materials, specifically leather, outsoles, inserts and boxes.
6. Check all shipping details prior to container loading.
7. Test all initial purchase orders (T3.3) and monitor on-going production (T3.4).
8. Performs duties consistent with the company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
9. Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager or supervisor.
10. Ensure the products delivered met Quality standard at assignment/ responsible manufacturing factory.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• 3-5 - year solid QA experience in shoe making industry
• Sound knowledge in TQM and QMS; Familiar with quality assurance operation and process
• MNC company experience preferred
• Computer literate in common OA and office software
• Fluency in Chinese is a must and English is a plus
• Tertiary education of above
• Negotiable salary
• Flexible and active working environment
• Opportunity to participate in training courses to enhance sales knowledge and skills
• Salary/ bonus is negotiable and based on candidate's performance.
Interested candidates can apply by sending the CV in English to the email address [email protected]