Background: The Department of Social Work (DSW) at the Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP) offers a Bachelor of Arts in Social Work degree. It aims to be the first higher education entity that is externally accredited in Cambodia.
The DSW is recruiting instructors as contract faculty (not government positions).
• Teach 3-4 contact hours per week using appropriate strategies to promote active adult learning;
• Conduct research in a substantive area related to social work;
• Participate in departmental governance
• Perform administrative tasks, when needed.
• *A detailed list of responsibilities is available at http://socialwork.uw.edu/programs/global-reach/cambodia-partnership
• Minimum of a Master’s degree in social work or related field Minimum of 5 years working in a community entity, NGO, or governmental organization related to social work practice;
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Fluency in written and spoken Khmer and English;
• Experience teaching or training Commitment to work with DSW for at least 3 years;
• Experience conducting research and/ or evaluations;
• * Go to for a more detailed list of qualifications: http://socialwork.uw.edu/programs/global-reach/cambodia-partnership
Conditions of employment
Monthly salary, health insurance and professional development support.
To apply submit: (1) Cover letter outlining your qualifications and (2) Resume/CV with two references to [email protected] Competitive candidates will be invited for interviews.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 30th July 2015