Graduate - Graduate +1/2 years’ experience
This is a very exciting opportunity for a research analyst to join a prestigious global real estate brand as part of its Cambodia Research & Consultancy team.
The candidate would work closely with the Country Manager, supporting him with a number of day to day tasks and cutting edge research. Work would include data collection, data analysis, basic report writing, ad hoc research, social media and liaising with the Asia Pacific research team.
The candidate will be utilising their property research and analytical skills to provide high-end research, consultancy and reporting services to key internal and external stakeholders.
• Collect and analyse economic and real estate data.
• Liaise with the company’s Asia Pacific office on regional and global research initiatives.
• Assist in writing quarterly market updates on the key real estate sectors in Cambodia.
• Help assist in preparing presentations/slides.
• Prepare responses to press questions on Cambodia’s markets.
• Support the online release of research reports through social media.
• Assist in the writing of development feasibility studies and financial analyses.
• Any ad hoc research requests on an internal or external basis.
• Degree in Real Estate, Economics, Statistics or any relevant qualifications
• Preferably previous experience in real estate
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills
• Ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines
• Multilingual – written and verbal Mandarin, Khmer and English
• Good teamwork skills
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint