SAMSUNG CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Now we are looking for dynamic leaders to join our challenging market in Cambodia.
Head of Marketing (Management Level) – Urgently Required
• Responsible as an integral part of management team to responsible for all Marketing Management and Branding aspects to cover all products, channels marketing, trade marketing retails and marketing communication.
• Establish product positioning with marketing activities to support the market position.
• Formulate the channel marketing promotion and brand investment /brand awareness increment plans with budget.
• Propose and implement branding activities including TVC, Internet, OOH, media plan, PR, events road show, signage and in-store display and POSM.
• Coordinate with advertising agency, PR agency, event / road show agency and other media and research agency to ensure planning and coordination works is being done properly and executed timely and achieve desired result.
• Male/ Female with Age above 35 years
• Master Degree in Marketing management or related fields
• Min 10 years in Marketing strategies/Brand Management/Brand Development
• Over 5 years of experiences in Management in managing marketing team
• Direct experience in ATL/BTL/ PR and Brand Management
Product Marketing Executive
• Supports assigned local branch with marketing programs and promotions
• Evaluates channel marketing opportunities and executes appropriate marketing plans
• Bridges gaps between branch and Thailand Head Office to align with Global Operations Center
• Works with internal executives to determine annual strategic direction
• Implements and oversees all marketing initiatives within assigned product category including launching of new products
• Male/ Female Age 25-35
• At least Degree in Marketing management or related fields
• Min 5 years in Marketing/Brand Management, Product Marketing /Channel Marketing and Marketing Management strategy
Channel Manager-Consumer Electronics, Mobile phone and IT product (Many positions)
• Product Strategy. List products in respective channels. Demand Management
• Develop key Distributors/Dealers and increase distribution coverage.
• Achieve monthly and annual Channel target and “Market Share Dominance” through brand.
• Execute and achieve the set daily objectives for Channel, distribution, range selling, promotional programs and customer stock weight.
• Male/ Female Age 25-35
• At least Degree in Business Administration or related fields
• Min 5 years in Sales, Business Development, Channel development and Marketing Management
Human Resource Executive
• Support Manpower Planning and Manpower request process
• Support Recruitment process for candidate appointment and interview assessment
• Submit Personal Income Tax and Social Security fund to support local employee
• Coordinate with Local Employee and HR government related matter
• Male/Female with Age 28-35
• At least Degree in related fields
• Min 3 years in HR Field with strong knowledge in local labor law
• Service mind and able to work under high pressure