ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
The School Nurse will work to ensure implementation of ISPP’s Health Care Policies with students and staff members on campus and at school sponsored events.
Those include but not limit to emergency and clinical care of students & employees; physical examinations and health assessments, initiate and maintain Medical Records and actively promote Health and Safety standards.
Key Duties include:
• Provide clinical care; physical examinations of students & staff, and oversee the delivery of school nursing services including; general medical assessments, nursing care, vision and hearing screenings etc.
• Create Individual Health Care Plans for students with chronic & acute illnesses
• Participate in the prevention of work-related hazards, maintenance and health promotion.
• Maintain and update medical records of students and staff on the school database.
• Liaise with health professionals regarding management of chronic and contagious conditions.
• Plan teacher/nurse or parent /nurse conferences as required.
• Degree in Nursing
• Minimum two (2) years related experience specifically in Public Health Care, preferably with international school environment
• Must have certificates for working with children & background check
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills
• Enjoy and love working with children
Qualified candidates are invited to request a detailed job description.
Applicants who have not reviewed the full position requirements will not be considered.
Application including CV and Covering Letter shall be submitted via email [email protected] attention to Human Resources Manager.
ISPP’s address is Hun Neang Boulevard, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application closing date: Thursday, 31 May 2018 at 4.30 pm