Clear Cambodia (CC) is a local Christian non-governmental organization that received official registration from Ministry of Interior in 2010. Our mission is to transform water quality, sanitation and health in target communities by making appropriate technology and education accessible to all. Now we are looking for a qualified and dynamic candidate to fill in the position of School Water and Sanitation Project Coordinator (SWSPC), one (01) position based in Chantrea district, Svay Rieng province.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provision of School Bio-Sand Filters (sBSF) in local schools to offer access to clean water through participation approach.
• Build capacity of church partner on WASH and empower them to share the knowledge to children and teachers.
• Improving sanitation and hygiene practices through provision of school latrine and hand washing facilities in households and schools.
• Provide special awareness training to women who have children under five years old on water, sanitation and hygiene.
• Empower church partners to schools to do regular follow up visit to make sure that children and teachers understand filter and latrine usage and maintenance.
• Conduct monitoring and evaluation studies on the use of the filters and if the beneficiaries use it properly. Also do an evaluation of the church’s role and tailored approach to this project
• Be a good and mature Christian and being able to show witness of Jesus Christ.
• At least 3 years ministry fellowship experiences, ideally including experiences in bible spreading, management and leadership skill.
• Experience in working with community work or WASH program.
• Excellent written and verbal English.
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Offices, Word, Excel , Power Point , ...
• Willing to drive a motorbike when field visit.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV with cover letter, current 4 x 6 photo and CC’s completed application form using the address below.
Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview. CVs and Application form will not be returned.
N.B: Application form is downloadable from Clear Cambodia’s website. No short- listed candidates who do not fill out Clear Cambodia Application form.
Address : #86, St. 608, Sangkat Boeung Kok II, Khan Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh. P.O.Box: 166.
E.mail : [email protected], [email protected]
Tel : 023 880 164/ 016 892 890, 088 915 5751, 015 387492
Website : www.clearcambodia.org