Post Media is looking to fill the position of Strategic Content Director
The Strategic Content Director has to perform the following tasks:
- Sell and write advertorials and native advertising
- Pitch advertisers PR and advertising campaigns
- Plan and produce commercial supplement publications
The Strategic Content Director has to have the following characteristics:
• Proven track record (2-4 years) in a commercially focused marketing role and experience of working with a sales team / editorial team
• Knowledge about the various markets relevant to the commercial publications of Post Media, including Real Estate and Banking & Finance
• Ability to translate a company brand vision and develop a sales and marketing narrative
• Experience in leading B2B marketing agency relationships as well as direct relationships with clients
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to use data led insights to develop effective sales materials and promotional campaigns
• Good creative judgment and copy writing skills and a passion for the Post Media brand.
• A pro-active outlook and ability to take the initiative, first rate briefing skills and creative idea generation
• Experience of strategic marketing planning and the ability to put together layered marketing activities including the full marketing mix and cross media packaging (digital, native, events, etc. )
• Ability to manage multiple projects, ensuring all deadlines are met and service levels are maintained.
English native speaker
Send applications to [email protected]