The Association of Banks Cambodia (ABC) is seeking to recruit a Sustainable Finance Manager, who will be responsible for leading and coordinating efforts of the recently launched initiative to develop The Cambodian Sustainable Finance Principles.
The Association of Banks Cambodia aims to support the development of a Cambodian banking sector that is strong, inclusive and promotes sustainability in the local economy. Supporting this objective, the ABC recently committed to develop the Cambodian Sustainable Finance Principles. The principles are a local industry led initiative,aimed at creating enhanced social and environmental risk management lending policies and standards adopted and implemented by the Cambodian banking sector, which will support the rapid growth of the economy in a balanced and sustainable manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
The successful candidate is expected to fulfill the following tasks:
• Support the objectives and mission of the Association of Banks Cambodia.
• Manage and coordinate the effort to develop the sustainable finance principles in partnership with banks and supporting partners.
• Coordinate,collaborate and communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders, such as the banks, Government and supporting partners.
• Provide regular reporting and updates on progress.
• Bachelor or Master degree in the related fields.
• 5-10 years professional experience.
• A dynamic individual with a flexible approach with a proven ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with a wide variety partners.
• Banking sector experience is preferred, particularly from within the risk management and or lending functions. However a candidate who has a successful proven track record of project management leadership, working with a wide variety of diverse stakeholders is also encouraged to apply.
• Fluency in written and spoken Khmer and English is essential.
The successful candidate will receive on the job training and may be required to travel internationally on occasion.
Application deadline is 9th July 2016.
Please send your CV and cover letter detailing your motivation for this position to: [email protected]