The Social Protection Coordination Unit of The Council for Agricultural and Rural Development is seeking for a candidate for the position of Technical Advisor for Social Protection from the period of July 2015 to December 2015. Work based in Council of Ministers, Phnom Penh.
• Masters Degree (or above) in Economics, Social Sciences, Demography or any other relevant field;
• Analytical thinking
• Experience with design and/or implementation of social protection;
• Up-to-date knowledge on values and cost-benefits of social protection
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment and establish harmonious and effective relationships with national partners;
• Demonstrated leadership, coordination and facilitation skills.
• Familiar with government working system
• Proven writing skills in English and khmer
Major Tasks to be accomplished
• To provide technical support to the Social Protection Coordination Unit (SPCU) of the CARD in leading process for formulation of the new National Social Protection Strategy
• To provide technical support to the SPCU-CARD for implementation monitoring of the conditional cash transfer pilot programmes and to draw lessons learnt from the current pilots
• To provide technical support to the SPCU-CARD for design and implementation of an assessment of social protection targeting tools
• To provide technical support to the SPCU-CARD for operationalization of social protection database and M&E system
• To provide technical support to line ministries in design and implementation of social protection programmes.
• To provide any other support for implementation of the AWP CARD-UNICEF 2016
Budget for the assignment
• The total amount of this assignment will be fully supported by UNICEF based on CARD-UNICEF annual work plan 2014-2015. Total cost: USD10,000 for the period of 5 months
Deadline : 24 July 2015 at 5pm.
Interested Candidates could send CV and cover letter to Mr. Sou Chankresna, via email [email protected] For more information please contact Mr. Kong Chanthy, Senior officer of Social Protection Coordination Unit via Tel: 099 79 89 99. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.