The Social Protection Coordination Unit (SPCU) of the Council for Agricultural and Rural Development is seeking for qualified individual local consultant for the position of ”Technical Advisor for Social Protection” for a short period of July to December 2015.
Candidates must possess the following attributes:
• Masters Degree (or above) in Economics, Social Sciences, Demography or any other relevant field;
• Analytical thinking;
• Experience with design and/or implementation of social protection;
• Up-to-date knowledge on values and cost-benefits of social protection
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment and establish harmonious and effective relationships with national partners;
• Demonstrated leadership, coordination and facilitation skills.
• Familiar with government working system
• Proven writing skills in English and khmer
Interested and qualified candidate shall submit their CV, Cover Letter, Technical and Financial Proposal via email: [email protected] and copy to: [email protected] or in hard copy to Mr. Sou Chankresna of the SPCU located at room 524, Friendship Hall, Office of the Council of Minister not later than 24th July 2015. For access to the terms of reference, please download from this link: www.card.gov.kh