Initially established in 1996 as a project of International HIV/AIDS Alliance, KHANA operated as an NGO from 1997 and was officially registered as a local NGO in 2000. Since then it has operated as a linking organization of the International HIV/AIDS Alliance and is so far a leading non-governmental organization in Cambodia that has made outstanding contributions to the HIV response. KHANA’s work has been made possible through support from USAID, the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, European Union, World Food Programme and AusAID.
We are now seeking a qualified Cambodian national for the following vacancies:
The post-holder will be responsible for providing technical expertise, and supporting innovations in the area of HIV prevention with men who have sex with men (MSM), gay men and Transgender people (TG). Technical officer will also provide technical and programmatic support to implementing partners and other agencies to ensure high quality programming and policy making.
• Degree in sociology, communications, social work or related field or 3 or more years of experience working on MSM and/or TG programming with an international development, health or community organization/program.
• Experience developing and managing budgets and work plans.
• Good communications and strong presentation skills.
The programs officer (Volunteer) is a key member of a programs unit that manages sub-grants to implementing partners (activity, coverage and targets)and ensures overall IP program management and performance to meet donors’ indicators and the success indicators of Boosted KSP15.
• Fresh graduate with bachelor degree in English, IT, Social Sciences, Business Administration or other related fields
• Experience is not required
• At least one-year commitment for the applied position.
Interested candidates for position #1 must apply online via www.khana.org.kh(Employment Opportunities Section,) and for other volunteer position #2 please send your resume to our email address [email protected] 9th May 2014 at 5 P.M. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for further process. Detailed job descriptions for these positions are available for download through above website. Applications via email or hard copies will not be considered.
em>KHANA is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriate qualified people from all sections of the community. Qualified people living with HIV, MSM, disabled people and women are particularly encouraged to apply.