The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking for a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as below:
Translator: 1 position (International News) Urgent
Duties and responsibilities:
• Translate articles in English into Khmer.
• Get assignment for translation from world news editors – sub editors.
• Work closely with world news editors & sub editors.
• Verifying quotes, names and positions of sources with writers.
• Help editor layout pages and choose photos.
• Bachelor’s degree in English literature or an equivalent degree.
• At least two years experience in translation for other media org.
• Computer literacy (Can type Khmer Unicode with Zero space).
• Highly responsible
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos to Human Resources & Administration Department. (Urgent)
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building H,Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
E-mail: [email protected]
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.