EXOTISSIMO TRAVEL is the leading destination management company (DMC) in Asia, operating in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Indonesia, Japan and now China. We provide travel services for tour operators, travel agents, event organizers and individuals from around the world.
We are currently seeking “Travel Desk Manager / Senior Travel Consultant” based in Phnom Penh.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Domestic and International flight reservations & ticket issuance (ability to find best routings and fares on complex international itineraries)
• Produce invoice, billing statement and monthly report
• Passport & visa arrangement
• Free reconfirmation of tickets
• Provide tour package information, when requested.
• Coordinate with other Exotissimo offices to organize overseas trips.
• Provide emergency contact on evenings and weekends
• Keep oneself informed about all tourism related issues
• Perform any other duties as requested by the Management
• Prior experience mandatory, excellent ticketing skills and good knowledge of booking systems
• Excellent spoken and written English skills
• Ability to serve demanding international customers
• Ability to work independently and under pressure
Package: Fixed salary + health insurance + sales commission
Working Hours: Mon - Fri (8h00-12h00 & 13h30-17h30)
Interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to EXOTISSIMO TRAVEL (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD., No.66, SSN Center, 6th Floor, Norodom Boulevard, Sangkat Cheychumneas, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh or by e-mail to Mr. Ponlok Thong, H.R & Admin Department: [email protected], http://www.exotissimo.com