VSO Cambodia, one of the longest standing INGOs in Cambodia is looking for energetic, passionate and skilled staff who are committed to improving the quality of life in Cambodia. It’s an exciting time to join our team in delivering sustainable solutions that tackle poverty through the power of volunteering and active citizenship. We work successfully with communities, civil society, national and sub-national authorities to advance education, social inclusion and livelihoods for the most disadvantaged.
Join us in these new key leadership roles as we embark on an exciting and ambitious phase of expansion building on our highly-regarded programmes. You will collectively develop and deliver quality programming, advance our advocacy, resource our programme, and capture the impact and learning from our work. You will be at the forefront of our efforts for transformational changes ensuring that VSO unique volunteering for development approach and People First is at the heart of all that we do. For the right individual, this could be a transformational career opportunity!
At the moment VSO Cambodia is recruiting senior positions:
1. Programme Quality and Learning Adviser ($27,000 -$34,000 gross per annum)
2. Programme Development Partnership Adviser Advisor (Inclusive Education and Social Accountability)
3. ($27,000 -$34,000 gross per annum) Programme Development and Partnership Adviser for Sustainable Livelihoods and Resilience ($27,000 -$34,000 gross per annum)
4. Business Pursuit and External Relations Adviser($27,000 -$34,000 gross per annum)
5. Grant Accountant Specialist (16,500USD-20,000 gross per annum)
If you’re interested in applying for these roles, please download the job description to read more details about the positions and the skills and experience we’re looking for and then submit your online application through Bongthom website at https://www.bongthom.com Or https://www.vsointernational.org/about/careers
VSO Cambodia values difference and promotes diversity.
Office Telephone: 023 882 768/ 089 999 234