The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking for a fulltime qualified candidate to fill the position described below:
Video Editor: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
• Able to work with outlines /storyboards and able to execute a vision on screen
• Ensuring Logical Sequencing and smooth running.
• Working with reporter/script writer/director in post-production.
• Labeling footages.
• Be able to work in a high- pressure newsroom environment with irregular hours and tight deadlines.
• A strong desire to innovate and maintain quality, learn about new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Proven work experience in video editing.
• Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Light works, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut...)
• Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing.
• Creative mind and storytelling skills as well as strong dedication are necessary.
• High School diploma required, higher education qualifications a plus
• Ability to communicate in English is necessary.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, expected salary and detailed CV with current photo, not later than 5:00 p.m. of January 15th, 2018 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh Center, building H,Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
E-mail: [email protected]
www.phnompenhpost.com / www.postkhmer.com
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.