The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as follows:
Web Assistant: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
• Upload articles onto websites.
• Manage social media accounts.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
• Under-graduated or higher education student in Information Technology.
• Be able to do graphic design in programmes like Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator.
• Good in English.
• Works well under pressure.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos, not later than 5:00 p.m. of March 23th, 2018 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building H,Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
E-mail: [email protected]
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.