The Cambodian Center for Human Rights (“CCHR”), a non-governmental, non-political and independent human rights organization is seeking a dynamic and professional Cambodian for the fulltime position of Web Developer for CCHR. The position will be based in Phnom Penh with travel to the provinces as required.
Salary: $600 - $800 gross per month depending on relevant background, experience and qualification.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• University degree in a discipline relevant to the role, namely computer sciences, and engineering and information technology;
• A proven track record (minimum of 3 year experience) in web programming and database development;
• Understanding of animation using HTML5, CSS3 and web responsive design is an advantage;
• Good command of English language;
• Understanding of Content Management System (CMS) such as Joomla or WordPress;
• Enthusiastic and innovative;
• Ability to work under pressure on challenging and sensitive issues; and
• Highly self-motivated and able to work with a high level of responsibility and with limited supervision, in a team and independently.
• Full Job Description can be viewed/downloaded from: http://cchrcambodia.org/job
Please send your resume and cover letter along with minimum expected salary via email to [email protected] with the subject title “Application for Web Developer” or to CCHR Office: # 798, Street 99, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The position is opened for national applicants. Suitably qualified women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. Application deadline: 05 May 2016 at 05.00 pm