Master Media (Cambodia) together with our sister company Pocket Guide (Cambodia) is the leading publisher of reference guides for the tourist, expatriate and business communities in the Kingdom, with a wide range of products including DRiNKiNG & DiNiNG, OUT & ABOUT, B2B CAMBODiA and ANGKOR, the in-flight magazine of Cambodia Angkor Air, the national flag carrier.
We are currently seeking an experienced Writer / Photographer to join our team. Based at our office in Phnom Penh, the Writer / Photographer will be responsible for researching and writing stories for our various publications as well as producing photography to illustrate the stories and the publications as a whole.
- researching and writing articles for B2B, for online and print versions, including interviews and photography
- updating content to both the printed issue of B2B and the website
- undertaking social media activity in relation to B2B
- generating photographic content for B2B and other publications
- researching and writing articles for the ANGKOR in-flight magazine
- researching and writing for our other publications as required
- attending occasional events as a researcher and/or photographer
Required skills and experience:
- professional experience in both writing and photography
- excellent spoken and written English
- an outgoing personality and "can-do" attitude
- good organisational skills and attention to detail
- the ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
In the first instance please send your CV together with a cover letter outlining why you would be the ideal candidate for the role, to [email protected]
Please note the closing date for initial applications is Friday 20 March.