Six Cambodian men have been detained at an unknown location following the Phnom Penh
Municipal Court's decision on November 1 to charge them with conspiring to commit
acts of terrorism during this weekend's water festival.
Interior Ministry Spokesman Khieu Sopheak declined to give details of the investigation,
but said authorities were still seeking an unknown number of suspected terrorists.
Those they had already detained were not the ringleaders of the plot but simply petty
thieves being used by more organized leaders, he said.