I wish to applaud the Phnom Penh Municipality decision to clean up the city. There
are a lot added benefits to this decision:
1. It keeps the streets clean and beautiful.
2. It allows people to walk on the sidewalk.
3. It reduces traffic jams and accidents for people who might have walked on the
4. It generates more economic activities.
5. It promotes more foot-traffic from locals and tourists, which is good for our
health and economy.
6. It makes Phnom Penh a more manageable place.
7. Tourists take home long-lasting memories to their countries.
The downside is that people have to change their attitude to help make this happen.