Three family members in Banteay Meanchey province’s Preah Netr Preah district suffered serious burns from a fire that broke out at their petrol station. Keo Bun Yeoun, district police chief, said the injured people were cooking rice near their station when fire came in contact with the fuel. “Three people were burned severely,” he said. “They were sent to the hospital in Siem Reap”. The victims’ house and a motorbike were destroyed, but the blaze did not spread to other houses, said Keo Bun Yeoun.