We'd like to tell you it’s the first time a Cambodian man burning down his house over an uncooked dinner has appeared in blotter, but we’d be lying.
The latest of the seemingly yearly event came on Tuesday as a Kandal man arrived home in a drunken stupor.
Unsatisfied with his wife’s explanation that dinner was late due to raising their child with so little help, he then proceeded to set the house ablaze.
Luckily, no one was hurt in the ensuing fire, which neighbours futilely attempted to extinguish. Police arrested the man on the spot. KOH SANTEPHEAP