A man learned the hard way that using propane as a cheaper alternative for powering your car is always a poor idea.
Yesterday morning, while at a fish market in Stung Treng town, the frugal man’s Camry sedan caught fire after he tried to start it.
Bystanders and nearby police officers helped to extinguish the flames, but not before the fire had thoroughly burned the sedan to ash.
Contact PhnomPenh Post for full articlePost Media Co Ltd
The Elements Condominium, Level 7
Hun Sen Boulevard
Phum Tuol Roka III
Sangkat Chak Angre Krom, Khan Meanchey
12353 Phnom Penh
Tel: +855(0) 23 888 161 / 162
Fax: +855(0) 23 214 318