Answer for Thursday 04 June.
1. Why is North Korea abandoning the terms of the truce that ended the Korean War?
c) because South Korea joined the Proliferation Security Initiative
2. It is not unreasonable to think that
b) North Korea is not interested in nuclear diplomacy.
3. What is happening at Yongbyon?
c) North Korea has its main nuclear facility there.
4. How many nations adhere to the Proliferation Security Initiative?
c) more than 90
Listen and answer the following questions
1. How many Cambodians finish elementary school?
b) 40 percent
2. If Cambodia is to successfully compete in the world economic arena,
a) education must be a priority.
3. What is the barrier to the ICT sector's expansion?
b) a lack of qualified workers
4. What should the government do to increase Cambodia's competitiveness?
c) invest in vocational training courses
Choose the one word or phrase that must be changed for the sentence to be correct.
1. Psychologists at the University of Kansas has studied the effects of the
colour of a room on people's behavior.
2. Montaigne, the illustrious French philosophy, was elected mayor of
A B C
Bordeaux, which was his home town.
3. Certain pollens are more likely to cause an allergic reaction than another.
4. Computers have made access to information instantly available just
A B C
by push a few buttons.
5. Mined over 2,000 years ago, copper is one of the earliest know metals.
A B C D