Answer for Thursday 11 June.
1. What two Arab countries did President Obanma recently visit?
d) Saudi Arabia and Egypt
2. In Cairo, President Obama called for
b) Egyptian soldiers to be sent to Afghanistan.
3. Al-Qaeda has called on the Egyptians to
b) shun Obama.
4. Obama was expected to ask King Abdullah to
a) stabilize oil prices.
From "4-wheeled help for rural province"
Page 7, June 4, The Phnom Penh Post.
Listen to the reading and answer the following questions:
1. What is the purpose of the tuk-tuk ambulance?
c) to help people in distant rural locations
2. What is special about the medical tuk-tuk?
b) It is much stronger than the average tuk-tuk.
3. How many wheels are on the medical tuk-tuk?
4. Where is the medical tuk-tuk being used?
b) Siem Reap